From: "Mark Miller mark@xxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Shannon <LabLoverDC@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Michael Reed <rmreed@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 Club Intl. <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] The test

I would second Shannon’s comments.  Thanks,  Mark

Mark G. Miller, General Manager
Arthur L. Davis Publishing Agency, Inc.
ph. 800-626-4081 ext. 1303  cell 319-240-8083
f. 319-277-4055

On Dec 13, 2015, at 9:53 AM, Shannon LabLoverDC@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Personally, I LOVE the list server.  I've received very valuable advice, and really enjoy reading all of the comments.  I've also found some critical parts I needed, and made helpful contacts with other members.  So, I consider the list server a very valuable asset associated with being a club member.

However, the one thing that has always disappointed me is the lack of images.  To me, it would be so helpful and interesting to actually see everyone's car, project, thing they had a question about, etc.  I belong to two other Yahoo Groups, and both allow it.  Same with a multitude of forums I've visited.  Collectively on those groups we all enjoy visual exchange of information.

If images could be included as attachments, if security or speed of downloading is a concern, one could always choose to simply not open the attachment.  For that matter, it takes perhaps a half second to read a subject line and delete the entire email if it is not of interest.  That's a simple solution to avoid overloading inboxes.

I see the fundamental purpose of the list server as communication, and as much as I appreciate even having the list server, an ability to conveniently engage in visual communication would make it just that much better, in my opinion.

Shannon

300F convertible under restoration