[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "'Bob Merritt' bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:34:34 +0000
Here is the deal.
1) It appears some people (likely with Apple equipment)
are able to embed pictures in their messages
and the server allows it. Great, continue to do so.
2) While we will continue to prohibit attachments,
this doesn't mean you can't send pictures or attachments
or anything else in your pursuit of effective communication
in the old car hobby. It only means you can't send
them through the server.
But you can do this:
Send what your pictures direct to those interested.
Or set up your own photos on the web with Photobucket or
any of the other free image host websites.
Or, worst case, send pictures to me and I'll post them on the web,
I'll send you the URL and you can distribute pictures that way.
3) We won't be pursuing the idea of changing from the list server format to the
forum format. The list server is what we have,
it works reasonably well, we understand it, warts and all.
4) If you still feel the need for further discussion,
please send off server, direct to me.
Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/all/manage/edit
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network