Re: [Chrysler300] Media Blast or Chemical Dip

Re: [Chrysler300] Media Blast or Chemical Dip

Doug, I would investigate the dickens out of what’s being offered,
I was having parts media blasted once and discovered it was sand blasting. Sandblasting without warping panels tales a lot of skill.
The term “media blasting” seems to be  catch all phrase and can be soda blasting, walnut shell blasting, metal particles or sand etc. (Google “media blast”.)

In my case, years ago, I chemically stripped my Jaguar and my Triumph using paint stripper. I did it carefully, one panel at a time. I treated and primed each panel as I stripped them.

Mike Moore
300H