Re: [Chrysler300] 413,or 440 block

Good Point, so remember that if you use a post '61 block you will have to find an aluminum TF fit for a push button, and not for a console shift.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 12/29/2015 11:20:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

biggest thing to look out for on the 413 is what year the motor is.  A 1961 413 will have a crank designed to connect up to a cast iron TF, while a 62 413 has a crank that will connect up to an aluminum TF.