RE: [Chrysler300] Freeze plug

Watch out, will always be cups now…not discs. But maybe we find the discs

From: Anna F Noia [mailto:sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 4:58 PM
To: Ray Jones; John Grady
Cc: Gary Gettleman; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Freeze plug

Ray

Where do you buy "Marine" Brass plugs? are they the same heat ratings as automotive plugs? Interesting, just curious.

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell

On Monday, January 11, 2016 12:54 PM, "Ray Jones 1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a tool with a ball joint and screw on plug drivers in various sizes.

You do not have to be square to the plug to drive it in.

I also use Marine Brass plugs. They will not rust, which is what makes the old plugs fail.

Ray in chilly Mena