Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Biofuel mandate

Nothing new here.
ANYONE who understands physics, has known this for many years.
When you dilute gas with 10% Ethanol you then have to burn more than a gallon to go as far as 1 gal of plain gas.
All this  so that 300 million cars have to use gas that the feds mandate must have 10% Ethanol to support 500 Iowa corn growers.
These are your lobbyists at work. Not to mention that the feds pay the refiners of Ethanol, 50 cents a gallon subsidy.
So, every gallon you burn has a 5cent Federal payment included.
Looks to me that this is the first place that the Tea  Party should be  looking to save money.
Ray