From: "Larry Jett LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 4:08:43 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 G road trip

Checkout HMN.COM/The DriveHome       on a computer near you.  Three guys drove Lemay's 300G and two others from Tacoma to Detroit during the winter.  All three cars were museum pieces juiced up for the drive.  The others were a 57 Nomad and a 66 Mustang.  The G went all 2400 miles without using any oil and got 14.5 mpg.  Nothing broke and needed replacing.

Larry Jett    "Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow"   Frank Zappa 1974

Posted by: cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx