From: Bob Merritt [bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 9:48 AM
To: Albert Vannice; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 F turn signals

See if

or

helps.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Albert Vannice mavche@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 2/2/2016 9:33:54 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 F turn signals

Hello Group,
     The rehabilitation of my 300 F is nearly complete; however, I spoke with the repair shop this morning to learn that the turn signals have stopped working.  I can't see how the roof, hood and fender damage could affect them.  I was told that the repair manual offers little advice regarding a solution to this problem, so I'm asking Club members for suggestions.  They were working when I left the car off several months ago.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Al Vannice

Posted by: Albert Vannice <MAVCHE@xxxxxxxxxxxx>