[Chrysler300] 300H distributor

Can someone please tell me if the distributor drive shaft on the
300H is offset?

(Some distributors are in order to prevent the dis  from being installed180 degrees out.) I thought mine was and am having a tough time getting it back in. I keep thinking I must have the offset on the wrong side. If it isn’t offset I have more work to do to decide which way it has to go, if it is offset I will have to do a better job of measuring, plus the engine side of the drive looks symmetrical. Hmmmm.

Thanks, Mike Moore
300H

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional