RE: [Chrysler300] F Ram Tube Mounted Anti-stall Vacuum Pot

RE: [Chrysler300] F Ram Tube Mounted Anti-stall Vacuum Pot

I saw in some reading a few weeks back that manual shift B bodies , maybe late 60’s have the same general type of thing..looks exactly the same on the carb anyway, above the mount parts, and the reason I noticed it,  was it was “a new reproduction” that looked just like the ram pot, adjusting screw and all, but with a different mounting foot to go right on a carb bolt (I think); someone like Van’s ?

Apparently if you get on stick shift big block hard, and then off again fast, and push in the clutch, the  fuel shot being rich, stalls it. Some story like that. But the antistall pot pops out and a opens the otherwise closed throttle , prevents that.

Your mileage may vary…but might be amenable to adapting to the ram mounting.

Go Gloria!

John