[Chrysler300] Keeneland Concours, Lexington,Kentucky

[Chrysler300] Keeneland Concours, Lexington,Kentucky

Hello,

It seems to me our 300’s have recently been getting a nice share of attention.   Now here is another nice honor:  this July 16, our Letter cars will be featured at the Keeneland Concours  d’Elegance in Lexington, Kentucky.   Hopefully the dash plaque included next makes it through our Listserver.

Chrysler 2016 Letter Head Insert on mailings

There is full information for the event available at http://keenelandconcours.com/

Art Schlachter (859-236-9487 or aschlachter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) is taking care of car acquisitions for the meet and has a number of our member’s Letter Cars promised for the event.  Art had emailed information and here is what Art said about the event:

“We are in our 13th year of putting on the Concours and for this year Chrysler will be our mark.  Of the 17 Classes of cars, 4 of them will be Chrysler related classes.  They will be a Chrysler “Early” and “Late” class (1955 & up + 1954 and down), an entire class of  Dodge Daytona’s and Plymouth Superbirds, plus an entire class of Chrysler 300 Letter cars – one of each car in the series.  In addition to the 144 cars that will make up the Keeneland Concours, we will also have our Paddock car show which is a non-judged show that takes place around the perimeter of the concours show field.   Anyone who has a vintage car and wants to drive to the concours will pay the normal gate fee and for $5.00 additional can park their car in the Paddock.”

Art noted that live segments of some past Concours events are available on You-Tube: Keeneland Concours

It all sounds great for our 300’s and an honor for our members who are providing their 300 Letter cars for the event.

Carlton Schroeder

Eagle River, WI

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional