[Chrysler300] Re: Pièce de résistance

Hi Rich .. You can't use ohms law or even the volt readings after a ballast resistor as the meter averages a pulsating waveform ( or even worse a digital one gives you garbage depending on sampling instant ) a 12 v signal ( points open ) reads 5 v if there half the time . Only way to say anything is a scope . But if you read less it is dropping in ballast . Some . Which checks wiring is probably right .
Mike .. Change the cap if you have not . And check the flex wire in distributor . Another place they break is right atz.  the passage to the outside world ( re dying suddenly ) choke has to be on ign cannot connect to battery or it will be on all the time . Disconnect for now not helping you ?

Sent from my iPhone