[Chrysler300] 300B Show Results Winnipeg, Manitoba

[Chrysler300] 300B Show Results Winnipeg, Manitoba

Hi All,

The 300B was well received at the World of Wheels in Winnipeg this past weekend and received a lot of high praise from judges and fellow participants as well as countless spectators.

It received First Place in it's Class as well as another Outstanding Display award and Best of Show "Restored."  As was with the World of Wheels in Calgary, according to ISCA rules Best of Show Restored includes ... Best Paint Restored, Best Engine Compartment Restored, Best Interior Restored and Best Under Carriage Restored.

We are currently in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and will be setting up tomorrow for the Saskatoon show taking place here this weekend.

We will send another show results email after this show and will be updating our website with pictures from all of the shows once the tour is complete after the Regina, Saskatchewan show in two weeks.

All the best,

Terry

www.ivrcanada.com

Sent from my iPad