Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 4:58 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] moisture buildup on concrete floot

Being curious, I Googled “condensation concrete floor” and got a lot of hits on procedures and products.  By now car guys and gals know that the underside of rubber or plastic floor and trunk mats will also condense moisture.  No good suggestions other than a jute underside and/or air circulation.    No moisture, now corrosion.  So moisture is the primary enemy.  Sealing the car and trunk and hanging desiccant bags might help, but no guarantee in Houston.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA (Rather dry climate here)