[Chrysler300] A Big Surprise at the Regina Car Show

[Chrysler300] A Big Surprise at the Regina Car Show

Hi All,

 Our Western Canada 2016 spring car show tour is now finished.

Our website has been updated with the results from all of the shows plus photos for all of our cars that were on the tour.  Visit us at www.ivrcanada.com

The 300B finished off the tour in style.

The first thing Saturday morning we were surprised to see the President of the Draggins Car Club of Saskatoon, Ken Dawe arrived to present the owner of the 300B Tony Williams with the award for Best Restored.

He also had the plaque (clock)  and a cheque for the prize money that accompanied the award and a letter of apology [which outlined that the 300B had a score of better than 98%] since a computer error had resulted in him not receiving Best Restored at the show.  In a classy move Tony donated the prize money to the Draggins Car Club charity, Camp Easter Seals.

At the Majestics Car Club car show in Regina, the 300B won its class, best interior restored and best classic car restored as well as the longest distance travelled to the show.

This is the first time one of our vehicles has taken all of the Best Restored awards on the spring tour.

For those of you who have been following the progress of the 300B restoration and show results thank you.  We look forward to receiving any comments or answering any questions you might have.

Regards,

Terry

403-680-2645

Posted by: IVR <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>