Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] L fuel sending unit

Hi Doug,
Hope you've finished raking your lawn, and have even driven your L along the seaside a bit, before all the summer tourists descend upon the area!
I just booked a room at the Fireside in Belfast for your WPC Meet. I'll take you up on your offer to pass along your preferred route, once we get to eastern Upstate NY!
Noel

Sent from my iPhone