Re: [Chrysler300] F sway bars. Any different than rest of Chrysler model

Re: [Chrysler300] F sway bars. Any different than rest of Chrysler models?

I saw no rivets.  sway bar bushings have to be slid off the sway bars, then removed from the uprights.  New 'square' bushings are pushed in to the square frame, and then pushed back on to the sway bar.  The other round bushings get pushed/installed into the frame and the uprights go through them and are bolted in place.  The remaining bushings get installed on the end of the sway bar to be bolted on to the strut rods with their metal parts wrapped around them.