From: "cv300g@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:22:30 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300G Parts Wanted

I am searching for the following for my 300G.

The long straight Stainless Steel trunk moulding. Its the upper moulding that runs from tail light to tail light. I would like to find one that is Dent FREE and Not Bent..

I also need the grille Horizontal Bars that are in excellent condition or ones that are not broken and pit-free that I can have re-chromed.

Please contact me with what you have.

Thanks and have a great day  !!!

Charlie Valentine

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>