Re: [Chrysler300] Transmission cooling line failure inside radiator

Re: [Chrysler300] Transmission cooling line failure inside radiator

It's easy to bash Chinese products. But it comes down to quality control. Some parts are good; others are crap. Most everything we use these days has some component made in China. It's called the Global Economy.  Also, AFAIK, copper is copper. There is no 'good' copper and 'bad' copper. If there is, someone please provide a link.

Yes, you reuse your upper and lower tank and replace everything else. Also, as Ray said, get a warranty.
Also agree with John Grady that a forensic investigation should be done to determine where the failure was.

Ron

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>