From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony Rinaldi awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 3:48 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; cv300g@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Starting Problem !!!

Hi Charlie,

I had that problem.

In my case it was the ignition switch.

Tony

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, June 19, 2016, 5:49 PM, cv300g@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what your solution was.

This morning I started the62 300 sport and it cranked and fired right up. I took a short drive  for about 10 to 15 minutes, came home , shut off the car. Right away I went to start it again and nothing at all. Didn't click, didn't turn over. This was around 9:00 AM.

I turned the key to Run, opened the hood and put a screwdriver between the 2 terminals on the Starter Relay. The car started right up.

The Ignition Switch, the Starter Relay and the Starter all worked fine on the first start. Which one was likely to fail on my attempt to restart ? What causes the component to work, not work, work again, not work ?

I was busy all day so the car sat all day. A few minutes ago ( 5:40 PM ) I went out and it cranked and started right up. If I take a drive it will probably do it again. It did the exact same thing yesterday.

Any tips and or suggestions on fixing this intermittent problem ?

Bye for now and Happy fathers Day !!!!!

Charlie Valentine

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>