Re: [Chrysler300] 300K wiring diagram

What "Unit" are you talking about here?
The Blower Motor or the compressor (Clutch)?
You say it will run, but will it cool?
Is there Freon in the system? Correct amount?
The usual power path to the Clutch is thru the pressure switches.
You have a hi and low pressure switch.
Pressure too low, will not work.
Pressure too high, will not work.
Porridge has to be just right!
You can jump those switches, just use a piece of wire, won't hurt anything.
Either it will run or not with the jump. If it operates OK with the jump, needs a switch.

Once running, with the gauges hooked  up, look at the pressures.
Low should  be about Ambient air temp, and Hi should be double Ambient A/P.
80° air temp, Low side should show about 80psi., and Hi should read about 160psi.
This will vary, depending on the efficiency  of the unit and other conditions, but should be  in those ranges.
Ray