RE: [Chrysler300] Parts Car - 62 New Yorker

RE: [Chrysler300] Parts Car - 62 New Yorker

Hugh:

The power seat motor parts numbers may be found at 23-47-430 on page 23-299 at:  http://www.jholst.net/64-parts-manual/body-numerical.pdf           It appears they are different for bucket and bench seats.  The RH power seat motor in our Konv only drives the seat forward and only clicks the solenoid for going backward.  Getting pretty tight.  Always something.

In the bucket seating area, I found the factory options interesting:

Head rest:  Available RH only or both.  Assumption being the buyer might want the RH head rest when the passenger wanted to tilt the RH seat way back for a “snooze” (or???)

Bucket power seat:  Available LH or both.

Such asymmetry.

Our Konv came from the factory with RH headrest and LH power seat but now has both power seats and both headrests.  RH outside rear-view mirror also was added at some point but too useful.  So, shoot me.

Rich