Re: [Chrysler300] Planes, trains and automobiles

Re: [Chrysler300] Planes, trains and automobiles

One hesitates to say "All" , but most any modern car has the A/C  work in Def mode  just to  dry the air being blown over the inside of the windshield. My 2001 Dodge  Ram and Dakota  do it. Been around for many years.
Since it is essentially an air loop, from the blower, out the vent, across the windshield, down under the dash into the blower and so on, the A/C dries out the moisture blown off the windshield.
Ray