RE: [Chrysler300] Right Hand Drive 300

Val:

No indication of any classic 300’s but Google knows of current ones—built for Japanese, Australian, New Zealand, English, Indian & etc. markets.  Picture below of 2015 cockpit from:  http://www.tradecarview.com/specifications/chrysler/300/300s_rhd_at_3.6/131480/     Just click on the first picture for some interior views.  Google images will also display a number of cockpit photos if asked.

An interesting list and map of countries that drive on the right or left may be viewed at:  http://www.worldstandards.eu/cars/list-of-left-driving-countries/

Apparently Chrysler has been making these for a while.  One note says they are built in a Canadian plant.  A figure of 27,000 cars was mentioned which far exceeds the total number of letter cars.

Our friends from down under could shed some light on RHD Chrysler 300’s 1955 to date.

Just Google “chrysler 300 rhd”

Now wondering about the pedal arrangement??  I drove a RHD Mini-Moke in Australia but recall the gas pedal was still on the right and the clutch and brake pedals were in the same positions.  Operation was not difficult but driving to the left of center and making turns took some reprogramming.

It’s all about marketing and the 300 marque legacy of 1955 is still selling cars and living on.  More than can be said for the Thunderbird.  Viva Tres Cientos.

C300K’ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood CA