Re: [Chrysler300] Disc Brake Upgrade Options

Re: [Chrysler300] Disc Brake Upgrade Options

You are right John & Don. 4310 lbs. I was only about one ton off.

Point being AAJ  and SS Brake front discs are anemic.

Sorry my mistake took away from the conversation that I intended.

Tony

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone