RE: [Chrysler300] Disc Brake Upgrade Options

RE: [Chrysler300] Disc Brake Upgrade Options

Steve:

I currently have the AAJ brake setup on the front only on my ’62 300 Sport Convertible.  It will allow you to run either a 14 inch or a 15 inch wheel on it.  And it is just bolted on with no grinding or modification to my steering components.  I also used to have a ’65 Plymouth that I put the AAJ system on.  As I recall, it required just a slight (very slight) kiss with a grinding wheel to allow clearance.

I hope this answers your question Steve.