From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rinandal rinandvan@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:09 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] power window help

Hi Out there,
A little background before I reveal my problem. I have a 1964 300k
convertible power windows.  Front passenger side stop working all others
work as they should.  Found motor frozen  Replaced it greased gear box,
motor and gear box both turned fine.  Tested switches they seem fine.
Hooked up motor only and all worked fine. With the switch it seemed to run
in one direction when switch pushed up and another when switch pushed down.
Now my problem!  Hooked up gear box all turns easy by hand.  Tested motor
with gear box and it only works in the going up.  Nothing when I hit down?
Any enlightenment from someone out there about this conundrum would be
greatly appreciated.

Al Van Lennep

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to