[Chrysler300] Fall Meet hotel

Happy Aluminum Torqueflite Day!

Anyone planning to attend the Fall Meet needs to please make their hotel reservations by Monday's deadline. The Victorian Village Resort will still honor the club rate after that, but the rest of the rooms will be made available to the public. We need to fill our block of the Victorian Inn building to make sure the Club gets all the extra benefits we have coming AND make sure we are the only ones parking in the two adjacent parking lots. Also, if we do fill it we need time arrange a backup hotel. Please see the Club website event pages for more information about the hotel's cancellation policy.

If you are bringing a trailer please let a meet host know so we are sure to have enough parking.

Get your registration forms to Noel as soon as you can. We need firm head (and car) counts in advance for some of the activities, so we don't want you to miss anything.

See ya there!
Andy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional