From: Brian and Kathy Frank [mailto:300gforce@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 12:23 PM
To: Andy Mikonis
Cc: grahamowner@xxxxxxxxx; schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet... Also

Sharon and Dennis,

I'm not sure which route you will be taking across Wisconsin but if you take HWY 10 that cuts across to Stevens Point and then on to Appleton, there is a town called Waupaca about half way in between those two cities, right next to HWY 10.

Right on the main drag into Waupaca (I don't remember the Exit #), about 1 block off HWY 10 to the EAST, there is a Citgo station tied to a Culver's restaurant on the SOUTH side of the street. They have non-ethanol gasoline in the PREMIUM grade only. We always stop there when we go up to the Iola car show which is about 13 miles north of Waupaca. It's easy in and out and back on the highway.

I'm not aware of others in that area but there may be some.

Brian