Re: [Chrysler300] choke cup well on Cross rams?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Chrysler300] choke cup well on Cross rams?

Contact John Grady, he made beautiful reproduction in stainless of the choke pots/cups you need.

His email is jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jean-Yves Chouinard.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of John Nowosacki jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: August 24, 2016 2:46 PM
To: list server
Subject: [Chrysler300] choke cup well on Cross rams?

I have exhaust gas coming out of my choke linkage on my G.  Is there a choke cup well below the choke like Chrysler part 2951544?  I assume exhaust gas comes into this chamber from the heat tube inlet elbow on the manifold to warm the choke and then exits out the longer tube through the exhaust pipe, but there must be some sort of choke well to block the actual gases that are now coming out through the hole that the choke rod comes through.
Haven't taken it apart yet, but figured I'd ask before digging in.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." ... Thomas Jefferson
Conservatives believe government action is an obstacle to our freedom. Leftists believe our freedom is an obstacle to government action. 


Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap