Re: [Chrysler300] Wildwood Disc Brake Installation Video- Front/Rear

Re: [Chrysler300] Wildwood Disc Brake Installation Video- Front/Rear

For anyone who has a L or 65-68 C body. Their is a easy disk brake upgrade using all Chrysler parts.
The front disk brake assembly from a 73 C body is a direct bolt in. Spindles are a perfect fit. John Hertog and I did this to several 65-66 Chryslers.
The rotors and calipers are cheap and available. If you find a doner car grab proportioning valve and lines.

Sent from my iPhone