[Chrysler300] Elkhart Lake Meet - clock is ticking!

[Chrysler300] Elkhart Lake Meet - clock is ticking!

Hello Everyone,

Our Elkhart Lake Meet is approaching fast - only a short 15 days away!  Our ABC Team - Andy, Brian and Carlton - have put together a great few days of Letter Car fun, so please join us in beautiful rural Central Wisconsin September 21st thru 25th!

Meet Stats to date -

If you haven't yet sent in you registration form, please fill it out, enclose your check, and mail it this week. I'll be happy to email you a form, if you can't seem to locate one.

We have an opening for one more Letter Car Concours judging. Although we're past our imposed September 1st Concours enrollment deadline, we'll accept your last minute entry, to reach our maximum 7-Concours judged Letter Cars limit.  Please send me your email by tomorrow, with your Letter Car's model and serial number, if you'd like to submit it for this final Concours judging slot!

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL

Posted by: cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx