Re: FW: [Chrysler300] Facebook as a forum

Re: FW: [Chrysler300] Facebook as a forum

As regards the idea of going to a forum type of community, I think we should seriously considered and investigate it.  In addition to the Listserver, I also belong to a forum group known as "For C-Bodies Only."  Here is the link to it:  Welcome to For C Bodies Only Mopar Forum

I have gotten a lot of good info there (as well as MOPAR camaraderie). I think we could easily and comfortably employ the same tool / format for "Letter Cars Only."

Rip