From: "Butch" <butch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 11/14/2016 1:22:17 PM
Subject: 1968 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Dear Chrysler 300 Club,

My mother, Claire Koledin, who passed away November 1st, owned a red
1968 Chrysler 300 convertible with 440 ci engine. She loved this car,
and for a time was Secretary of the Chrysler 300 Club. Though she could
no longer drive, nor was the car drivable, she would not part with it.
She bought it new so she had it for the last 48 years.

If there is interest I would like to donate this car to your club in
hopes someone will restore and love it as she did. I believe it would
bring her joy to know her prized possession lived on.

The car is in admittedly poor condition and has been sitting unused in
her carport for decades. It is undamaged and has all original parts. As
the Executor of her estate I would be happy to sign over title to anyone
willing to remove, restore and hopefully love this vehicle.

In addition, there is a 1981 Buick Skylark free for the taking as well.

Let me know if any of your members is interested.

Thanks,

Butch Koledin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional