[Chrysler300] Fins in the Finger Lakes

NEWS FLASH!

Attention all Chrysler 300 Club International Members.

Fins will be sighted in the Finger Lakes area this coming May 3rd to the 7th for the 47th annual Chrysler 300 Spring Meet. (this is where we play the Jaws theme music to build excitement).

After being tasked with hosting this event, Bob Merritt and Jamie Hyde, working with a very tight schedule, have managed to put together a spring meet this coming May 2017. Our first choice for a location was the Canandaigua NY area but because of such a late start planning the event, and the fact that no one can spell Canandaigua, we found a very car club friendly hotel at the tip of Seneca Lake in the town of Geneva NY.

For those of you early birds that would like to make room reservations, you can do so now by contacting the host hotel;

Ramada Geneva Lakefront
41 Lake Front Dr, Geneva, NY 14456
Phone: (315) 789-0400 and select option #1

The Club room rates are $139.99 + tax for a lake view room or $129.99 + tax for city view, these rates include breakfast in their Pier house Restaurant. The Ramada is going to start a major remodeling project this winter, so next year we will have a fresh new faculty for our meet at a fantastic location in the heart of the finger lakes region.

You must mention when you call, that you are with the Chrysler 300 Club to get our special club rates. Do not try and make reservations online as they will not reflect the correct pricing for the rooms that we have in our “block”, so use the phone instead and call, as they are really nice to talk to.

For those of you that feel Standard accommodations are just not good enough, we have negotiated a limited number of Room upgrades that are available again, by contacting the hotel main desk (hit #1 at the prompt), and mentioning that you are with the 300 club. These rooms are an Executive Business Lake View King for $179.99 + tax, Executive City View King Mini Suite for $219.99 and finally the Lake View King Jacuzzi Suite for $269.99 and of course these rates include the breakfast as well. Please note that a limited number of upgrades are available, so do not wait to make a reservation if this is what you desire.

We will have the events calendar and more information coming in the next few weeks as Bob and Jamie are still working on the details. We have some exciting tours planned that we think you will all enjoy.

Feel free to contact Jamie Hyde (jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) or Bob Merritt (bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) with questions,

Jamie Hyde

585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>