From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 6:06 AM
To: kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx; dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Torqueflite casting number

Keith, I think you would have to run the number through the parts books from the year/s the trans would have been thought to have come from.

You would need the books from those years including light trucks.

I have all those books and would be glad to do some research. Much easier and quicker if one has the books in front of them.

Dave Schwandt