Re: [Chrysler300] Torqueflite casting number

Re: [Chrysler300] Torqueflite casting number

I'd ask Don Verity .. he explained to me recently that major  internal parts changed including castings 57, to 58 to mid 59 up . I did not know that . Not sure if 300 is a specific case casting -- highly doubt that . Specific assemblies for 300  inside and thus stamped part numbers?
Later ones are better , but with  later 60, 61 wheel type shift cable needed if starting a car from scratch . Official 57 battery  acid or a better trans? Smile . can get a 57 trans I am sure . Complete with potentially sticky valve body . Parts like valve body go with the years .
Maybe Don can help you a lot. Make exactly what you want .

Sent from my iPhone