Re: [Chrysler300] Engine Mounts

Fifteen years ago I was okay with paying about $100 for just the left front. finally my right front is sagging I just purchased it off ebay with shipping $165. They are still out there if you are patient. Rick

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of 'Carlton Schroeder' schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 6:11 PM
To: 'Dr. Kai Rentmeister'; 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'Chrysler300'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Engine Mounts

Hello,

Murray Park is a Club member from Ohio. His website is below. Although I
did not see motor mounts listed on his website I presume he still sells
them.

Bob Merritt suggested I check with Murray when I was searching for a motor
mount this summer. I had trouble connecting with Imperial Services so I was
glad to find that I could get a motor mount through Murray. I only needed
one mount and as I recall I received the mount in about 2 weeks. I did not
have to send in my old mount.

Carlton

http://www.cbodies.com/