Re: [Chrysler300] Wheel Alignment Specs

Radials available aftermarket as early as 1966, but no OE use till at least 1972 - 1970 and 71 were Bias Belted - probably as late as 1973/74 best guess radials OE around 1975/76

On 11/24/2016 2:52 PM, 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

Alignment spec’s might vary depending on bias-ply or radial tires.  What year did radials become standard equipment?

Rich Barber in Sunny Brentwood, CA wishing all the faithful a Happy Thanksgiving

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Carlton mrmopar66@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 4:27 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Wheel Alignment Specs

Good morning from Sunny Philadelphia:

I need to do a front end Wheel Alignment on my beloved 1966 300 Convertible.  My trusty shop/mechanic says he can do it but he needs all the factory specs, as his alignment machine does not provide the specs for a car this old.  Can someone kindly provide me with these specs, or let me know where I can obtain them?  A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in 300 land.

Sincerely,

Ian Carlton

1966 Chrysler 300 Conv

1966 Plymouth Barracuda