Re: [Chrysler300] Using the listserver to actively sell parts

Re: [Chrysler300] Using the listserver to actively sell parts

Nope!
This is what the forum is for.
It is not custom tailored to fit Hugh Baldus' needs of the moment.
We do not, nor do we need a separate list for each year of Letter Car.
When my email page opens up, it is a list, with a box next to each line. I can click in the box, go down the list doing that to each line I am not interested in and hit delete. All those lines are gone and I can then look at each item of interest.
Oh damn, that takes  10 seconds for a page of 50 emails, far more time than you can spare, it seems.
This works for ALL sales emails including things from Walmart, Sears, Jegs, not to mention Political solicitations. Might work for you.
Ray Jones