My 8 were : radiator cap, hose clamps, hardware bolts attaching fenders and hood springs, wire wheels, wide white walls, painted hood latch assembly, wheel wells without undercoating and no drivers heel pad assembly.
I will take another look at the antenna location.
"Michael Moore" <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>To:
"John Holst" <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>, "Chrysler300" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 4:30:41 PMSubject:
Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results
I’d love to know your answers!
1. heater and radiator hose clamps incorrect.
2. I question wire wheels being correct
3. red hood springs ?
4. ignition wire loom separators wrong on pass side
5. rad cap wrong
6. air cleaner cover wing nuts and shaft painted.
7. air filter decals likely wrongly applied
8. Needs Bendix sticker on cruise control
9. Rear location of antenna-looks too far forward to me
I think it’s a very nice car though.
Quick look at the 300H photos and noted 8 incorrect items/areas.