Re: [Chrysler300] The Drive Home Brake Issue Video

Re: [Chrysler300] The Drive Home Brake Issue Video

John,
This video was shot when the original SOS came from Bill Hall for front shoes. Bill felt the 300 wasn't braking properly while he was driving it, and was concerned the front shoes were glazed. The adjustments were done to the G in this video and they headed back out. The rear axle broke a day or two after this video was shot.
I'm reaching out to Bill to get details of the autopsy on the axle break. Will let everyone know!
Noel

Sent from my iPhone