RE: [Chrysler300] Honorable Mention for 300 Club Members in this articl

RE: [Chrysler300] Honorable Mention for 300 Club Members in this article

At 06:12 PM 1/11/2017, you wrote:

>Second that!!!
>

>â??Snappedâ?? axle? Why? Anyone know? Where
>snapped? Looks like at wheel bearing? Might be important info..obviously is?..
>

>John
>

>From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:

Hi John,

A seized wheel bearing was my thought too.  Had
that happen once on a '65 Dodge I had.
Same side as the 300.  Bearing was making noise
for a few days but late husband Chic didn't think
it was bad enough to bother with yet.
Surprised driver of the 300 did not notice
it.  The Dodge I had was a very low mileage car
so maybe sitting a lot could make bearings go dry.
That said in all the cars Chic and I had and I
have that is the only one that ever broke an axle.
Chic was hard on cars and drove his cars a lot
for both fun and transportation but no broken axles ever on the big cars
even though he always seemed to have the huge
trunks full of tools and car parts so lots of weight on those rear axles.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

PS When you first start to hear that grinding
noise from the rear it is probably time to fix it before a "bad" event happens.

>] On Behalf Of Don Warnaar 300country@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
>Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:43 PM
>To: m.hopkins@xxxxxxx
>Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Honorable Mention for
>300 Club Members in this article
>

>Looks like Club Members Noel Hastalis and Don
>Verity came through again, and did it in a very
>quick and efficient manner when timing was of
>the essence.  Congratulations to Don and Noel, two true 300 nuts.
>

>Another example of the helpfulness of the members of dear old Club.
>

>Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: