From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna F Noia sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 6:59 AM
To: Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Allan <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 64 tailpipe brackets

Dave, 300 List

The long exhaust manifolds for the Short long ram, require support to hold up the exhaust pipe. If installing the pipe without proper support, the four bolt flange at the connection can break, from what I've heard somewhat easily. Can anyone send a picture of these supports for the exhaust / tailpipe "Installed", and possibly a dimensioned sketch, with mounting points. Any assistance is Greatly appreciated! I think this question fits in this "64 Tailpipe brackets" string, Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell