RE: [Chrysler300] Mystery engine mount....

1960 Dodge trucks and pick-ups w/318 engine

Thanks Al !!

From: ripinator@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ripinator@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 2:44 PM
To: 'David Schwandt'; 'chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Mystery engine mount....

Well ?!?

Sent from my android device.

-----Original Message-----
From: "'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'David Schwandt' <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club'" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 2:21 PM

Mystery is SOLVED!!

Thanks Gang!!

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 12:01 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mystery engine mount....

Anyone out there good at solving mysteries??

I have what appears to be a rear engine support/mount, similar to the ones
used on our 300's.

The parts tag number is 2225-748 but does not appear in any of my parts
books or supersedence cross reference books

It was still available in the 1979 master price list but went NS1 in 1980

Definitely a MoPar part as the CDDP logo is molded into one end along w/the
number 17

Those are the only markings on the mount

I have 2 of them, both NOS

If anyone has an interest in helping me ID these, I sure would appreciate it

Can supply pic's and mesurements.

It's a solid rubber mount sandwiched between 2 metal plates.

Both plates have 2 threaded studs protruding on each side.

They are spaced apart different on each side

Thanks!

Dave Schwandt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional