Re: [Chrysler300] Tranny exchange

Hi Larry,

 Change rear axle to 70 e body redo park brakes / cabling to rear axle , not use park cable in trans , gets 727 trans into F , special drive shaft  but 60 413 crank is different . Sticks out more. Need 62 up 413 , 426 or 440 . So answer is , I guess,--  it depends...
not sure if K has drum on tail -- but has the 4  bolts. ? 62 63 64 65 ? Some of the 65?. These are the only  727 B  block with push buttons into valve body . But it has a small converter input shaft . Limits converter choice . "Not supported"
Have been working on push buttons onto 518 . (48RH), early / mid 90's dodge truck.  If doing all this might as well get OD. But 518 only came for A block . Forces you to early hemi . Well, that is a good force. Story of my life.

Have a 440 , pb 727 , e body axle in 60 matador . Same car as F . It had no driveline to start with . Came out great . But not a 300F , would not mess up an F.

Better to get a Don Verity super cast iron F or G trans , having gone through all that .!! They work.. !
Sent from my iPhone