RE: [Chrysler300] Nice C-300 writeup

I read the VIN on the card as 1046—Auto Haus-Black in INT registry.  Paint code 30 is Platinum.  Body number is 1051 tending to confirm the 1046.  Date shipped March 10—very early car.

Rich

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 1:48 PM
To: John Lazenby french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Don Warnaar <300country@xxxxxxx>; Carlton Schroeder <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Nice C-300 writeup

Check out the Midwest Car Exchange, Alsip website, link below - photo #112 is the IBM build card - s/n 3N55 1016. Card reads paint code '30,' which would be Platinum, correct? If black, the paint code should be '01'? I can't read the S/N on the car itself, from the photos. Do we know this car?

http://midwestcarexchange.com/viewInventory.cfm?invID=995

Noel