Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 300K

On 3/7/2017 11:32 AM, 'Bob Jasinski' rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
wrote:

> 1961 was the first year for smog equipment on California sold cars.The
> 1961 Chrysler service manual shows the ram intake PCV valve.

> /Bob J/

errr,  Hummm!

As I previously detailed some time ago, Whilst tripping down the isles
of a parts place looking for DIY stuff for Wifypoo's 90 LeBaron GT
the cattylog for PCV stuff had a listing for 1957 Chrysler's. I
scratched my head on that a little then recalled I had a picture
somewhere of a California 1957 392 hemi with what looked like a factory
hooked up PCV setup, ran from the earl fill tube to the carb somewhere.

Didn't discover what was done to the downdraft vent tube.

Never learned if that was a retro fit assemblage or not.

--
Paul Holmgren
You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)