[Chrysler300] Fwd: 300F missing trim

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Michael Van der veen" <michaelvanderveen8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Mar 2017 5:47 PM
Subject: 300F missing trim
To: <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi group I'm hoping someone can help me by selling me a pair of trims off a 300F or I'm guessing possibly 300G.

 The trim I'm looking for is an extension of the sill step plates in the door sill area. It runs from the rear edge of the sill plate to beside the rear bucket seat and is held down through the carpet to the floor by oval headed screws . It looks to be anodized aluminium.

  The later cars have a short version of this for a full back bench seat.  I would think this is a 300 piece only I'd sure love to find a pair as I have none.

Thanks guys and gals, fine weather here as we head into fall here, just home from the annual Chrysler's on the Murray in New south Wales. It's the biggest Chrysler show in the southern hemisphere! A great time was had,
Cheers

 Mike in Australia

Posted by: Michael Van der veen <michaelvanderveen8@xxxxxxxxx>