[Chrysler300] Spring Meet Fins in the Finger Lakes Hotel Update

[Chrysler300] Spring Meet Fins in the Finger Lakes Hotel Update

Club, I just got off the phone with the host Hotel for the spring meet. We have sold out the original block of reserved rooms at the special Club rate. However, they are willing to continue to honor the club rates if you call soon with your reservation. Do Not Call the 800 number, Do Not Try and book online. Call the hotel directly and ask for the club rate. If they say that there are no more rooms available at that rate, tell them that Charity McCann (x2166) has authorized the rate extension for our club members. Now this special extension is not going to last much longer as they are close to selling out the entire hotel, so now is the time to call the hotel at 315-789-0400, and then fire off the meet registration form to Noel with your check, the cut-off date for that is coming fast as well, April 15th.

Some high lights that are not in the literature

The Glenn Curtiss museum has just put together a new exhibit with actual movie props from Star Wars, Star Trek, Andromeda, Galaxy Quest and other Science Fiction shows. Apparently one of the docents is quite the collector and since it related to flight they are showing it. The P40 restoration is coming along, and we will be able to tour the restoration shop, when I was there they were stripping one the of the wrecked engines.

The Ward Museum is opening for just our club as they are not open that early in the season, talk about VIP treatment! They are also hoping to have their new antique tractor exhibit finished and open for us to see.

If you have not contacted Noel with your revised lunch selection at the Glenora please do so soon. The Glenora revised their Lunch selection and dropped the veggie burger as a choice,  but they added three other options,  Vegan Cesare Wrap,  Ultimate Club, Dill Chicken Salad will join the Cuban, and Veraisons Chicken Caesar Salad from the original menu.

We have the park next to the hotel reserved for the car show on Saturday. I have invited several of the local Mopar car clubs to come down and join us on Saturday. It is a very nice location and very close to down town to walk in for lunch.

We are hoping to see a new letter car project in the works at Legendary Interiors during our tour. If you are thinking of taking the tour, please plan on wearing low closed toe shoes, so please leave your high heel pumps at the hotel for the morning of the tour.

More later… See ya soon.

Jamie Hyde

585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>